To celebrate the return of Spring we pitched a small bell tent village on the foreshore of Point Leo, a quiet hamlet close to stunning surf beaches. From 4 – 6 September we welcomed a total of 13 people for an amazing weekend of creating, connecting and unwinding.
A full write-up and more photos will be offered on The Slow Camp’s new website (to be launched soon)!
The following activities were included in The Slow Camp ‘Welcome Spring’:
- Photography by Andrew Northover
- Glamping in canvas bell tents – fully furnished quirky canvas rooms, complete with king-single stretcher beds with colourful bedding and towel. Each guest shared a bell tent with two other people
- AntiGravity Yoga at Silverleaf Yoga School
- Guided meditation with Sarah Elise Yoga (the camp’s co-host)
- Life skills discussions led by Julia Matheson from Love Your Life
- Bottomless coffee, loose leaf tea and chai from Franklin Coffee Bar
- Art therapy with Pamela from Yoga Sanctuary
- Nutrition discussion with nutritionist Emma Park
- Raw, organic chocolate from RAW Chocolate, hand made by Casey Pringle
- Yummy meals throughout the weekend