Slow Living Byron Retreat by Local Milk
In April Jessie from Happy Glamper packed a trailer and drove all the way from the Mornington Peninsula to Byron Bay. The allure of collaborating with the likes of Beth Kirby, Luisa Brimble, Rebekka Seale, Aaron Teece and Lean Timms on the Slow Living Byron Retreat was strong, making the travel miles easy!
A small bell tent oasis was created on the grounds of Avalon Lea amidst lush tropical fronds and green hills. The interiors were customised at Beth Kirby’s direction, using soft neutrals and green accents inspired by the surroundings.
For four days magic was created, visually and culinarily! Delve into first-hand accounts through the following posts:
- Rebekka Seale, Camellia Fiber Company: click here
- Lean Timms from Lean & Meadow: click here
- The Dailys: click here
- Local Milk’s pre-event: click here
- Studio Neon’s pre-event: click here
- Stay tuned for photos from Local Milk and Luisa Brimble!
For in-the-moment photos search for #SlowLivingByron on Instagram!
Photos above: Rebekka Seale
Above photos: Lean & Meadow